Care when you need it.
Cumberland Trace offers an assisted living community that’s ready to help without standing in the way. Start with a personalized care plan. We want residents to have the freedom to take on the day the way they want. Plus, we encourage residents to maintain individuality.
Celebrate little moments, embrace new friendships, talk, laugh and listen. Because at the end of the day … that’s what life’s all about! If you want an assisted living community that gives you or your loved one a true sense of belonging, you’ve come to the right place.
Veterans, we salute you!
- The Bistro restaurant-style dining
- The Colonnade private dining room
- Civic Hall community center
- Prewitt Theatre
- The Fitness Connection
- Clark’s Creek Library
- Beauty salon/barber
- Welcoming lounges and living rooms
- Inviting outdoor courtyards
- Modern, fully equipped therapy gym
- WiFi throughout the community
- One bedroom/one bath or two bedrooms/two bath styles
- Kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave oven and dining space
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
- Generous closets
- Bath(s) with walk-in shower and grab bars
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinklers and fire alarm
- Private apartment rental
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in The Bistro
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen laundry service
- Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
- All utilities, including telephone and basic cable TV
- WiFi Internet in apartments and throughout the community
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Scheduled transportation for outings and appointments
- Social, cultural and educational activities
- Licensed nurse staffing 24 hours a day
- Individual care assessment and personalized care plan
- Guest meals
- Beauty salon or barber services
- Personal laundry service
- Unscheduled transportation
- Individualized personal requests
- Additional care services by professional staff, such as assistance with personal and medical needs
It has been a very good experience so far. They are friendly, and the staff go above and beyond to meet their needs.